Join us to build National Technology Independence. Become an Expert of Oil Separator team at world-class national companies.
AsOS Oil Separator Indonesia, looking for talents and potential individuals who are able to reflect the company’s value to be part of our team to develop Indonesia’s Oil Separator Technology “Becoming Better”.
Develop your ideas, creativity and innovation in providing operational quality improvement solutions to business development. Discover a variety of challenging jobs and assignments and a variety of workplace choices.
We develop integrated oil separator process technology from upstream to downstream, with a variety of products and technology development. Currently Oil Separator products are not only needed in Indonesia but also abroad, even in almost all industrial activities that use oil.
We grow and move quickly along with the development and needs of the oil industry. In our Team, everyone has a very broad opportunity to play an active role, add experience and insight, improve abilities and expertise, change career paths and find new opportunities.
You will work with colleagues from various educational, professional and cultural backgrounds
HSE Officer is responsible for the health and safety of the workforce in the company. The HSE Officer must supervise and ensure that the workforce is working in accordance with the SOP so that the health and safety of the workforce can be guaranteed. The following is a more complete description of HSE Officer’s job description:
- Creating a K3 work program and planning for its implementation.
- Ensure the implementation of the SMK3 program and document it.
- Make an HSE report and analyze work accident statistics.
- Conduct a review of risk assessment, HIRAC, SOP / SWP and JSA.
- Conduct HSE promotion and safety communication (safety meetings, HSE signs) to employees.
- Running examination of work equipment, labor, health of workers and the work environment.
- Reviewing occupational safety and safety training.
- Able to handle work accidents and conduct investigations on their causes. Ensure that the workforce is in accordance with the SOP.
- Review and direct employees to work according to their obligations and according with the company’s operating system.
- Responsible for providing LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out). Understands and practices UU No. 1 Thn 1970 and related regulations regarding with OSH.
- Able to carry out HSE inspections, carry out HSE inspection programs, and report HSE inspections.
- Men / Women aged 25 to 50 years
- Available to work Full timer / Part timer in the network of experts
- Minimum education for S1 managers and D3 for operations
- Available to do work at the location of activities
- Can work independently and in teams Preferably have a certificate that is recognized in the field of expertise
- Creative, communicative and attractive personality
- Having engineering background
- Experienced in Oil and Gas projects
- Understands the applicable HSE standards
- Understands OHSAS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Having a K3 certificate
Send your cover letter and and CV to:
HRD Oil Separator
Kompleks Sarijadi Blok 31 Jl. Sariwangi No 23
Sarijadi, Bandung 40164